No Winter Break classes are being offered at this time. Please check back at a later date.
Thank you for your interest in the Wake County Schools Driver Education program, operated by Jordan Driving School, Inc. Below you will find dates, times, locations, and an indication if the class is still taking registrations.
The guidelines to register for Driver Education are as follows:
- Obtain a registration form by clicking HERE. Read the entire registration form to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for Driver Education and understand the registration process.
- Submit the form to email@example.com.
- Registration for this class is on a first come first serve basis, not by age. Once Mary Brooks has compiled the registration forms for class, you will be contacted by email to verify placement into the class. Once you receive this notification, you must pay your Driver Education fee to confirm your seat in the class. Paying online through the WCPSS credit card terminal is our preferred method of payment. Once you pay online through the WCPSS online payment, a notification email is sent to Mary Brooks which will verify your payment. You will also receive an email from the WCPSS credit card terminal confirming your payment. If you do not have access to the internet or a credit card, you may pay by cash or money order directly to our administrative office. Personal checks are not accepted. Money orders should be made payable to “Jordan Driving School.” You may visit our administrative office to make the payment or pay by mail. Our office contact information can be found HERE.
- In the State of North Carolina, there is a $65 fee to enroll in Driver Education class. This fee paid by parents covers only the classroom portion of Driver Education. In the State of North Carolina, the behind the wheel portioned is subsidized and is offered to students enrolled in Wake County Schools at no charge one time. There will be no refunds given for students who take a seat in class and dropout or fail. Attendance, behavior, or academic failures are all considered forfeits of your classroom fee. Should the student be allowed to retake the classroom portion, the fee must be paid again.
- On the first day of class, students are required to bring a photocopy of their birth certificate. Other items needed daily are pen and paper.
- There must be a minimum of 35 students paid on the first day of class or the class will be cancelled.
Lead Teacher: Mary Brooks
Contact #: (919) 772-4877
Sanderson Winter Break Class: NO CLASS
Registration (Do not submit forms before this date/time): at 9 am
*(Do NOT pay for this class until you have been assigned to this class by the Lead Teacher.)